In order to best serve you I can verify your insurance benefits before you arrive. Please click on the button above and complete the online form. I will contact you as soon as the benefits are established.
Out of pocket discount $150
Initial Visit: 60 ~ 90 minutes
Follow up visits: 1 hour.
Facial sessions start at $175.
Chinese Medicine is holistic. I treat all of you – body, mind, spirit.
My “specialties” therefore are not separate parts or systems of a whole patient, rather:
I am trained in The Balance Method, a technique developed by the late Dr. Tan which relieves pain within seconds or minutes.
- Cranialsacral Therapy is a gentle, hands-on approach that releases tensions deep in the body to relieve pain and dysfunction and improve whole-body health and performance.
- Core Energetics. Developed by John Pierrakos, MD., Core Energetics is a synthesis of body-oriented psychotherapy and spiritual development.
- Ba Zi Analysis, Chinese Metaphysics based on one’s birth date and time.
- Chan Meditation
Classes / Workshops
- Yoga and Zen Workshop with Tias Little
- Intuition workshop with Laura Lynn Jackson
- Chinese Medicine and Adrenal Fatigue
Common imbalances I treat:
- Fertility, conception, pregnancy, labor
- Adrenal Fatigue